Posted Mon May 15, 2017 6:40 pm

POPULAR

ID MAKER VERSION 3 BY BOYKA

ID MAKER VERSION 3 BY BOYKA 1

ID MAKER VERSION 3 BY BOYKA 2

FEATURES:-

• Its Multi Captcha ID maker.

• Many Types Of ID Creation Settings.

• You Can Switch To Any ID Setting At Any Time.

• It will Create ID so Fast And Quick.

• Very Easy To Understand And Use.

• Auto Saving Mode.

• Minimum Requirement .NetFramework 4.0 To Run.

DOWNLOAD LINK:- http://s8.picofile.com/file/8295002434/ID_MAKER_VERSION_3_By_BOYKA.rar.html

Scan Link :- https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b695c47b958dc89c3bb4b041317ce025f3a34d3064ac9772a11209fdd33c8933/analysis/1494847222/

Detection Ratio : 4/56 which is not a virus , Its just because behaviour of software And which shows due to third party encryption supportive assembly.

Aamir

Aamir

VIP
VIP

Posted Mon May 15, 2017 9:40 pm

POPULAR

Nice bro

xmoker

Posted Tue May 16, 2017 1:18 pm

torjan...

Hamlavar

Hamlavar

Posted Wed May 17, 2017 12:44 pm

Boyka bro... Can you remove Trojan and update again ?Very Happy

Hardsoul

Hardsoul

VIP
VIP

Posted Wed May 17, 2017 1:06 pm

Boyka [ Editor] kuch naya edit kar :p

rightly

rightly

VIP
VIP

Posted Wed May 17, 2017 5:23 pm

Hamlavar wrote:Boyka bro... Can you remove Trojan and update again ?Very Happy

he already described his own software.. if u trust then use or dun use... he wldnt hide his detection ratio...  if u really know abt the trojan, u can check the ip address connected with this software.....! Since his previous ID maker everybody is using their is no any complain.. so this is also cleaned..!

rightly

rightly

VIP
VIP

Posted Wed May 17, 2017 5:30 pm

Hardsoul wrote:Boyka [ Editor] kuch naya edit kar :p

Dear Hardsoul, i think he made an id maker after cobra... that time no one made any id maker except cobra.. how can u say dat he use to edit any software... Now he Released the Version 3... i think u r jealous of him.. why dun u made your own ID maker n release it... or u can say me to publish SOURCE CODE OF ID MAKER, i ll forward this msg to the tool maker.... even after dat u r not able to understand.. he can teach u how to make id maker.. since u r just making a kido's Dc tools.. LoL... Dun poke someone before u havent did any thing nice... so try to grow up n learn it...! Even u r able to edit any software u can edit This Id maker.. i really wanna see dat r u able to edit any software or not.... Leave The coding.. if u cant be a nice editor even.. so now show ur abilities to everyone.... When u post ur any tool, their is nothing thing which ppl use to say wow...! So dun waste ur time in poking someone.. because a ppl like u is just able to poke someone and nothing can do except a flood tool or dc tool which any one can made in nowadays... LOL

thank you..!

Hardsoul

Hardsoul

VIP
VIP

Posted Wed May 17, 2017 5:38 pm

Dear rightly ! I uah just saying that it is version 3 :p juste change the name and make it version 3 since I was observing I just seen I'd maker posts . :p and I am. Not boyka to editw tools or go and beg him to create  something new ( not new version of this LOL)  But u see all my software's here . I think uah a big dumb just u have seen my dc software's okay no problem . Use my software's to dc. Or I challenge u to use any dc software  and do dc server bots and other clients. If u are not a Dumb :p BOYKA BEGS SOFTWARE FROM SHAKTIMAN AND HE begs from charsiboy and charsiboy begs from iranians nothing is new :p . After all go and beg from boyka I mention ur name. From next time :). EDITOR BATCH :)

rightly

rightly

VIP
VIP

Posted Wed May 17, 2017 5:54 pm

Hardsoul wrote:Dear rightly ! I uah just saying that it is version 3 :p juste change the name and make it version 3 since I was observing I just seen I'd maker posts . :p and I am. Not boyka to editw tools or go and beg him to create  something new ( not new version of this LOL)  But u see all my software's here . I think uah a big dumb just u have seen my dc software's okay no problem . Use my software's to dc. Or I challenge u to use any dc software  and do dc server bots and other clients. If u are not a Dumb :p BOYKA BEGS SOFTWARE FROM SHAKTIMAN AND HE begs from charsiboy and charsiboy begs from iranians nothing is new :p . After all go and beg from boyka I mention ur name. From next time :). EDITOR BATCH :)

Hardsoul r u really dumb..?? where had u saw any similar software like this? so dat any one can edit software.. Very Happy
You dun even able to know the difference between this version and previous verious? R u really such type of dumb ppl? Very Happy who is not even able find the differences? :d This is truth that boyka and shaktiman is frnds :d why r u jealous of them? :d they dun need any other programmer to code any tool... :d i think whole day , u r busy in editing software . :d u cant even get the source of this id maker not a single line of source code u can Cr*ac*k Very Happy dun say dat u ll not gonna edit this software.. :d i ll give u the xml to freeze chatroom  Very Happy dc ids's and client is old thing.. :d and Soon we will launching our own spybot software.. U can also test our spybot Add [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy u better go n learn something dun waste your time... show to all your abilities as boyka n shaktiman showing :d

Lekshmi

Lekshmi

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Wed May 17, 2017 6:07 pm

ID MAKER VERSION 3 BY BOYKA 1f610

Hardsoul

Hardsoul

VIP
VIP

Posted Wed May 17, 2017 9:55 pm

Cracking code ? :p I think they need source codes :p  and there's difference between versions ? Don't use camel brain am talking about software dumb man :-) and  I laughed when u said programmers :p  and they are friends in begging software codes :p like a begging chain editors chain boyka -> shaktiman -> charsiboy -> irani coders ma3ta :)  and uah saying that u give xml of room freezer ? Begged from irani  or from Boyka [ The editor ] ? :)  and uah saying dc ids . Dear dumb ! Did I talked about ids or server bots ? :p . Last time I visited boyka's blog I have seen 4 id makers LOL :P I think I should wait for version 5 :p coded by boyka better to write edit,ed by :p

Hardsoul

Hardsoul

VIP
VIP

Posted Wed May 17, 2017 10:00 pm

Lol agent spy ? Its nothing but source of the spy ( x bot) the old version of spy don't have online offline command . Dear dumb user Dont copy source of others agent spy is source of the spy which doesn't have offline and online command. Everything is removed and just added welcome message that this tool is created by boyka LOL :P THIS is ur spy ? :) hahahahaha wah wah :p try to add different commands ur just taken the spy source and did copy paste :)

shaktiman

shaktiman

VIP
VIP

Posted Wed May 17, 2017 10:38 pm

POPULAR

Hardsoul wrote:Cracking code ? :p I think they need source codes :p  and there's difference between versions ? Don't use camel brain am talking about software dumb man :-) and  I laughed when u said programmers :p  and they are friends in begging software codes :p like a begging chain editors chain boyka -> shaktiman -> charsiboy -> irani coders ma3ta :)  and uah saying that u give xml of room freezer ? Begged from irani  or from Boyka [ The editor ] ? :)  and uah saying dc ids . Dear dumb ! Did I talked about ids or server bots ? :p . Last time I visited boyka's blog I have seen 4 id makers LOL :P I think I should wait for version 5 :p coded by boyka better to write edit,ed by :p
Hardsoul you should have to learn OCR from http://www.pixel-technology.com/freeware/tessnet2/ and also have look on my blog
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is posted 1.5yr ago if you don't even understand well you have to first learn machine learning from coursera.org  and join there machine learning programme which is taught by Andrew-Ng hope you will get the maximum answers from us for your making your own OCR and how to exactly you need to code.if you even don't understand thank ask us we will support you even programmer are not fighter they make better cyber and society enivorment better hope you understand.

Hardsoul

Hardsoul

VIP
VIP

Posted Wed May 17, 2017 10:46 pm

OCR :P CAN U TEACH ME WHAT IT IS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW LOL :P

shaktiman

shaktiman

VIP
VIP

Posted Wed May 17, 2017 10:52 pm

Hardsoul wrote:OCR :P CAN U TEACH ME WHAT IT IS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW LOL :P
we already suppose you are just asking clue and making argue for us for how to make id and it's steps . that you want from us and just a single reply you stand like beggar in front of us that we wanted to Very Happy show to all of the forum member and read properly comment message if you skip comment you did not get your all answer. hardsoul Very Happy now you are expose here

rightly

rightly

VIP
VIP

Posted Thu May 18, 2017 2:20 am

Hardsoul wrote:Cracking code ? :p I think they need source codes :p  and there's difference between versions ? Don't use camel brain am talking about software dumb man :-) and  I laughed when u said programmers :p  and they are friends in begging software codes :p like a begging chain editors chain boyka -> shaktiman -> charsiboy -> irani coders ma3ta :)  and uah saying that u give xml of room freezer ? Begged from irani  or from Boyka [ The editor ] ? :)  and uah saying dc ids . Dear dumb ! Did I talked about ids or server bots ? :p . Last time I visited boyka's blog I have seen 4 id makers LOL :P I think I should wait for version 5 :p coded by boyka better to write edit,ed by :p

You can see the next version soon when i ll get another idea u dumbo Very Happy version means their must be updation in software Very Happy which you are not able to understand and thankyou for visiting blog  Very Happy and dun make fun of yourself here everybody is laughing on your poke  after reading Very Happy ppl saying u wanted source codes thatsy u r aruging  Very Happy u better concentrate on ur tool  Very Happy dun argue its better for u, self made joker  Very Happy

rightly

rightly

VIP
VIP

Posted Thu May 18, 2017 2:30 am

Hardsoul wrote:Lol agent spy ? Its nothing but source of the spy ( x bot) the old version of spy don't have online offline command . Dear dumb user Dont copy source of others agent spy is source of the spy which doesn't have offline and online command. Everything is removed and just added welcome message that this tool is created by boyka LOL :P THIS is ur spy ? :) hahahahaha wah wah :p try to add different commands ur just taken the spy source and did copy paste :)

You r really irritating guy  Very Happy agent-spy have online/offline features.  Very Happy  We made same commands because of users familiar  Very Happy 

i think u r a frustated guy who always think abt edit n source codes.. dude grow up and dun waste ur time in argue, better go n learn Very Happy

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 583 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:28 am

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests