POPULAR

Good Work ! (f)

http://www.ToFnimBuzz.BlogSpot.in

Lekshmi

Lekshmi

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:41 am

Hardy kindly consider a recheck. Application is screened by Macfee , F-secure, Bit Defender and Avira. Code Protection will not trigger this screening from these well recognized antivirus software's.

Hardsoul

Hardsoul

VIP
VIP

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Bro Tofy !

th0ufeer

th0ufeer

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:18 pm

Lechu There Is No Security Named ''Macfee'' Very Happy lol
Once Again Scan Exe Using ''McAfee'' :p

Lekshmi

Lekshmi

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:05 pm

Nimbuzz: Download New Multi - Disconnector + Hanger Captur11

[mod]Application Contains Virus more than Permitted Detection's[/mod].

Hardsoul

Hardsoul

VIP
VIP

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] scan with your installed virus scanner ! And 

[size=39]Thanks.[/size]
[size=39]When we heard virus(any malware) it sounds like computer disaster. Virus is just simple function added to software. but this doesnt mean that all software that have unrecognised codes have virus. and these online anti viruses dont check the entire codes but check the name, version info and The dev ID code. if She gets Suspicious any of these then tells Rates of False Report virus. So we must not rely online Antiviruses although it helps users to dnt hv Suspect.[/size]

[size=39] Regard ! Hardyzz..[/size]

Lekshmi

Lekshmi

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:44 pm

We consider only scan results from reputed  antivirus only like Symantec, AVG, McAfee, Bit Defender etc....

Hardsoul

Hardsoul

VIP
VIP

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:51 pm

Scan it From your installed virus scanner !

majidkhan

majidkhan

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:17 pm

i cheaked with Symantec there is no Detection  Of virus Lechu your tools also show viruses in virus total

majidkhan

majidkhan

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:18 pm

this File is Packed With confuserEx thats why Detection of Virus because of source Encryption

Lekshmi

Lekshmi

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:23 pm

Majid Khan  online Viruse scan uploads it to different antiviruse yes you are correct. Among them KasperSky ,Norton etc are there.. If they cached it as a detection it have to be considered.

Hardsoul

Hardsoul

VIP
VIP

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:27 pm

Stop lechu@ first go and learn basics dont act smart ! Virustotal scan reports show some false statements ! Stop barking and show me virus result from ur installed virus scanner !

Lekshmi

Lekshmi

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:28 pm

majidkhan wrote:this File is Packed With confuserEx thats why Detection of Virus because of source Encryption

Yes Profile changer have 2 detection's . Those are not screened by any recognized  anti virus .  And This forum allows a maximum of 4 detection's. We are making apps too and we are posting it with the same rules of the forum. So why ??

Lekshmi

Lekshmi

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:28 pm

Hard soul be gentle on your comments..

Hardsoul

Hardsoul

VIP
VIP

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:31 pm

Fucking group and kiddo administrators ! 

You people must learn basics !

Lekshmi

Lekshmi

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:33 pm

Hardsoul wrote:Stop lechu@ first go and learn basics dont act smart ! Virustotal scan reports show some false statements ! Stop barking and show me virus result from ur installed virus scanner !

Dear sir ,

As per my knowledge Viruse total is not any anti viruse tool. It uploads the file to different antiviruse software and there results are posted.  And Sir Please be polite yor are posting comments in a public forum..

Hardsoul

Hardsoul

VIP
VIP

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:40 pm

Lechu the results is depend upon how u coded . Is there any particular rule to get only 4 virus go past and check your softwarez .And I already told u that totalvirus scanned results may show some false statements . And show me the proof of my virus result from uah installed virus scanner !

Hardsoul

Hardsoul

VIP
VIP

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:45 pm

You talking about knowledge? Lol :) I checked Your auto id maker its look like small kids write with sketch pens :)

Tell me how to create auto Id maker with ocr if u have enough knowledge! I dun wanna create an argument ! 

Removing links without Reasons!

Lekshmi

Lekshmi

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:51 pm

Tell you how to create and app with OCR . If i have knowledge??

Sir, 

I dont have knowledge about OCR and I dont Know to make Auto Idmaker   lol!

deadtarget

deadtarget

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:07 pm

Thx bro

th0ufeer

th0ufeer

Posted Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:01 pm

Virus Total Statements Are Sometimes False And Can Be Bypassed ! Forget About This Scan Engines !
All Administrators Must Provide The Result Of Scanned Objects With Your Custom Antivirus Along With Virus Definision If The Objects Having Virus Also Attach Genuine Screenshots.

Make Sure That Your Custom Engines Are Not a Cracked One And It Should Be Updated !
AdministatorS Please Consider All Sides Before Deleting A Post Or URL .

Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lekshmi

Lekshmi

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:36 pm

Only reputed anti virus hits are considered. Same like we request all coders not to use cracked software's to  protect your tools. When I used  Smart Assembley6 a cracked version . I had this issue. If a software is screened by reputed antivirus .The link will be removed. People are using viruse total as a pre check before they download tools. Positive results form well reputed antivirus listed in virus total list will be considered.

Hardsoul

Hardsoul

VIP
VIP

Posted Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:44 pm

Only reputed ? Mean except that all are worthless ? Don't change Topic . It Doesn't mAtter what You requested. . So it mean that rupted anti virus hits? And that are true statements ? Show me virus result from uah rupted anti virus scanner  which u  was installed And show Us  virus result !  Don't make bloody drama ! Very Happy

I coded a Server bot last time and scanned with installed virus scanner and with virus total . The result showed positive in installed virus scanner and also checked with virus total !. shit it showed That soft Have virus Very Happy

Lekshmi

Lekshmi

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:53 pm

Hardy you are always trying to make an issue. Other people are posting with same restriction. Why do some one have to change the rules for you only..?
If detected by reputed antivirus software's or any software having more than 5 detection's  from virus total. Link will be removed if noticed. .

If your app didnt passed the restriction , if your are good coder find a way to reduce the detections. Because we and other posters are able to do this. If you failed to reduce detection's , it is your fault.

Hardsoul

Hardsoul

VIP
VIP

Posted Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:59 pm

Lol Very Happy According to You people if You Found any soft with Virus Detection blindly Tells that soft have virus and removes link And thinks that I know everything And I done Good ! Lol Very Happy . Why cant u people Use Your installed virus scanner soft ? And show us Soft have virus? .if u get Only 4 virus detections ? This is the last of uah acceptance of detections ?   Shit ! Very Happy false Statements ! Show Some class Not uAh Shits ! Very Happy

Regard ! Hardyzz...

Lekshmi

Lekshmi

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:10 pm

Links will be removed if your tool have more than 5 detection's from virus total. This is this forum rule all posters including me are supposed to follow it, if u want to post else please don't post your apps .

Hardsoul

Hardsoul

VIP
VIP

Posted Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:15 pm

Lol again Very Happy okay show me 5 detections with uah installed virus scAnner . however totalvirus shows some false statements even it have rupted virus scanner engines!

Stop making bloody drama and show me 5 detections in uah installed scanner Very Happy else Keep Calm ! Very Happy

Regard Hardyzz !

Lekshmi

Lekshmi

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:24 pm

Read again I said Virus Total . You are nothing special to change rules for you. Please end this now. IF know to code well try to reduce detection's and make apps and show me.. If your post contains for than 5 detection's i will not let you to post your apps in this forum . 

If you don't know learn from some one :)

Hardsoul

Hardsoul

VIP
VIP

Posted Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:28 pm

Yeah teach me I don't know Anything  lol! lol!

th0ufeer

th0ufeer

Posted Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:41 pm

lechu wrote:Only reputed anti virus hits are considered. Same like we request all coders not to use cracked software's to protect your tools. When I used Smart Assembley6 a cracked version . I had this issue. If a software is screened by reputed antivirus .The link will be removed. People are using viruse total as a pre check before they download tools. Positive results form well reputed antivirus listed in virus total list will be considered.

New Multi - Disconnector + Hanger Encrypted By ConfuserEx. Well, ConfuserEx is not a craked version Very Happy They Are OpenSource. Only Cracked Obfuscators Will Show Viruses Lechu ? Very Happy

Hardsoul

Hardsoul

VIP
VIP

Posted Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:43 pm

Lol Very Happy hehe !

Ålex Mercer Jr.

Ålex Mercer Jr.

Posted Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:04 pm

what the hell are doing here hardy bro

wonkier

wonkier

REVIEWERS
REVIEWERS

Posted Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:33 pm

lol!

shahbaazsufy

shahbaazsufy

Supper mod
Supper mod

Posted Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:32 pm

Ab maza nai d.c Marne me

Mudu_yare

forum support
forum support

Posted Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:44 pm

What does TOTALVIRUS uses to to upload The file for scanning?

do the engines installed in totalvirus machine?

ehe No , totalvirus uses Network connection to interconnect the file and engines. If their net gets low, will it post/get the file accurately? no.

Now if i compress this file(Disconn...+hanger...) with installer Totalvirus will not detect cz the installer's code is recognized while this file's code is not recognized.

C# is not like c++ which has IDTEC Code identification.

So plz rely on ur installed AV not totalVirus.

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 583 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:28 am

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests