You are not connected. Please login or register

Nimbuzz: nimbucks and nimbuzz !!

Message (Page 1 of 1)

raku

raku

Fояαм new user
Fояαм new user

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:42 pm

Nimbuckz - virtual money of nimbuzz that loots real money from innocent users.

A nimbuzzer? Oh you need so called nimbuckz  to get attention in this virtual world. This is the present situation in the legendary app called Nimbuzz.

Everyone knows that Nimbuzz is popular for its chat rooms. But no chat rooms show up in the popular chat room list for a long period and the reason is again the Nimbuckz. 
You need atleast $1.4 to give 1 boost to your chat room and it takes 3 or 4 boosts to bring the room to popular list. No one gets money for free to waste it on boosting a chat room. So life of a chat room is a month or two. 

Superkick - kick a user using nimbuckz! What are moderator affiliations for, if a rich user can kick some poor user for no reason? Nimbuzz being a social networking app is supposed to maintain friendship between users. Looks like greedy nimbuzz wants only rich users to use the app. Users are worried if Nimbuzz will introduce a super ban which will definitely give them profit.

Nimbuzz team, open your eyes and see nimbuckz are killing the app. Chat rooms rating  should be based on the chat discipline a room maintains and and let Nimbuzz users decide which room should come on the top of the list. Nimbuzz can identify the same by counting the number of users who join a chatroom. Stop letting money rule people atleast in this virtual world. We all use a social networking app to have fun and not to our waste hard-earned money!

I am an old user who is very much concerned about Nimbuzz. I have been using this app since years and it was so much fun in the beginning. Recently, Nimbuzz introduced Nimbuckz and boosting of chatrooms which makes Nimbuzz an app only for rich users. Nimbuzz lost its charm since this update has come. Many old users have already left Nimbuzz. Making money has become the only aim of Nimbuzz. You people don’t care about us, the users of nimbuzz, the soul of nimbuzz !

I am requesting Nimbuzz to remove boosting of chatrooms using Nimbuckz. 
If Nimbuzz is not taking any necessary action against this, we should stop buying nimbuckz and terminate boosting of rooms. If we team up and review Nimbuzz as a worst and greedy app, it will definitely make an impact.

thanks 

Last edited by raku on Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

umair~sipra.

umair~sipra.

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:57 pm

I am strongly Agree with you........

http://WWW.filmypk.com

Lekshmi

Lekshmi

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:22 am

If we stay together those old lovely nimbuzzing days can be brought back. Requesting all chat room owners to stop boosting. Why do we need to pay for chatting. After spending a lot of money for boosting all days and one day if we didn't boost room is out from the list. Why do we need to boost??

stranger

VIP
VIP

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:25 am

POPULAR

Nimbuzz owner is becoming millinor by our nimbuzz madness atleasts guys pls wake up now

kavya

kavya

Fояαм new user
Fояαм new user

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:43 pm

POPULAR

well im very happy nimbuzz made boosting features finally i can concentrate on my studies so plz nimbuzz team continue this till all ur valuable users leave who made ur app famous ... dn think users gonna spend their money in ur app till death without old frnds n obiously with boring new users who only need grl to chat in pvt..i think soon nimbuzz will celebrate its boosting feature sucess partyy with users dn even knw how to run a chatroom ;D had a gr8 time in nim nw its time to move on becoz money talks baby

bazmohammad

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:54 pm

I am agree with you, in 2012 Afghanistan room was always full of users and there was no space that another user join afghanistan chatroom, but now a days our afghan users left nimbuzz because of Nimbuckz and Boosting, rich peoples are just in nimbuzz now a days , i hope our old nimbuzz back

i am always with you, and hope our tries not failure and we get success
Thanks for posting (F)

http://www.shalcomputersystem.wordpress.com

Varunwilsons

Varunwilsons

Fояαм new user
Fояαм new user

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:58 pm

I am strongly Agree with you........

raku

raku

Fояαм new user
Fояαм new user

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:07 pm

Please pass this message to everyone. 
Make people aware that they are becoming superfools by wasting money here and not superstars as nimbuzz call them. Fb, whatsapp, hike and all survive because they dont demand money from users. If we want Nimbuzz to survive, we should boycott boosting.

wikipaidyah

wikipaidyah

Fояαм new user
Fояαм new user

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:04 pm

Agree wd u raku...since last 3yrs nimbuzz using bucks on running room...I really mz old days on nimbuzz..they r using innocent users to run their business....hopefully all users think about it...don't waste ur money...

wikipaidyah

wikipaidyah

Fояαм new user
Fояαм new user

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:44 pm

Nimbuzz: nimbucks and nimbuzz !! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2e_feR8batEYkrCRN-11QoRNfzokPDdrXrinOapTRQpiuOLfvhHaM-A

gracy

gracy

Fояαм new user
Fояαм new user

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:15 pm

Well,now a days all issues regarding nimbuckz issues,boosting, coloring ids,badge,superkicks,rooms preventing from kick etc.its all regarding on using nimbuckz!!!..let me say only nimbuzz become rich.what about the people boost or people buying nimbuckz??what they will get??of course they will get wow whata nice color wow room was in trending:-D but in room how many minutes?? 1-2-3 then down again.and color was just a month.after what happen u got only nothing and Nimbuzz of course earn money:-D I can say its just a fool game.u lost money u also lost friends,hope Nimbuzz admin will wake up soon to realize that not forever there's crazy on nimbuckz,what we wanted is to have friends meet some people on reality thats y we install this apps.not to waste money by buckz but wasting money on data load is enough to have  friends..pls  Nimbuzz admin be considerate this issues to give some further reaction.tnx(f)

deadtarget

deadtarget

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:29 pm

Am agree wid us

gracy

gracy

Fояαм new user
Fояαм new user

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:15 am

Sad to say I can't buy buckz either can't boost room.it means i dont have a chance to be the superstar of nimbuzz even dont have chance to be the winner ok 10k buckz:-(....
But also sad to know to tel the truth that the booster looking very fool sorry to say the truth they not even notice they wanna win that 10k prize so they boost n boost but not realizing more than 10k they boosted...wake up thats only the game of nimbuzz called foolish trick!!!!!

Hardsoul

Hardsoul

VIP
VIP

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:51 am

:LoL:

jack-buzz

jack-buzz

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:57 pm

He he he I'm agree wid u raku

http://www.jack-club.forumotion.com

wonkier

wonkier

REVIEWERS
REVIEWERS

Posted Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:56 pm

Post You

vio

vio

Posted Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:45 pm

yes nimbuzz is just making money by introducing these wasteless features like boosting rooms buying stickers and badges sending virtual gifts no matter how this affected to this app already many worthy users quit nimbuzz and some more will leave if this app still gonna be like this Very Happy. now nimbuzz is totally paid app where without bucks is no fun give it up guys protest against this. say no to boost rooms.

gracy

gracy

Fояαм new user
Fояαм new user

Posted Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:32 pm

Nimbuzz is a kind of charity now they are gaining money thru ninbuckz but sad to know that we never know what charitable associan they will put up for their income to all crazy on nimbuckz.

vio

vio

Posted Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:31 pm

spread this message to all over nimbuzz! tell them not to boost thr chatrooms

za1im.boy

za1im.boy

Management team
Management team

Posted Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:45 pm

lol!  Finally all are wakeup Very Happy All social media (facebook, twitter, youtube, google) owner making money thru Ads and nimbuzz making money by fooling innocent users and why don't you guys make money online??

Soon Gonna Post A Legit Method How I'm Making 5 $ to 20$/Aday.

Mudu_yare

forum support
forum support

Posted Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:52 pm

We need to not just talk but actions is required.

just a time there will be a solution to fight against such threads.

umair~sipra.

umair~sipra.

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:31 pm

za1im.boy wrote:lol!  Finally all are wakeup Very Happy All social media (facebook, twitter, youtube, google) owner making money thru Ads and nimbuzz making money by fooling innocent users and why don't you guys make money online??

Soon Gonna Post A Legit Method How I'm Making 5 $ to 20$/Aday.

It will be Intresting........

http://WWW.filmypk.com

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 583 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:28 am

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests