What is happening in nimbuzz..........

Message (Page 1 of 1)

ranjit32*

ranjit32*

REVIEWERS
REVIEWERS

Posted Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:07 pm

POPULAR

Hi guys whats up??hope u guys feeling well and enjoying nimbuzz What is happening in nimbuzz.......... 1f60b  What is happening in nimbuzz.......... 1f60b  What is happening in nimbuzz.......... 1f60b  What is happening in nimbuzz.......... 1f60b .
Now a days nimbuzz going to be useless.there are a lot of problems in nimbuzz.
1.login error
2.not showing online contacts
3.chat room always hang
there are more issuess an application.
and 1 more thing godfathers

Hi friends,
this is me deepak(godfathers@nimbuzz.com) again.. i wanna say something.. saying this with sad and bad that I am leaving nimbuzz.
I joined nimbuzz at 2008. That time nimbuzz was truely app for chat with very sad nimbuzz is not like before.
I have learn many experiences from nimbuzz ,I was true fan of the nimbuzz.. It was very nice place for me to develop
my skills and create new software for nimbuzz Also I got love and relationhip experience here. but I want tell you all that why I leaved nimbuzz.

Well now nimbuzz is not place for us.. Its place of Nimbuzz Employee for business only. Its no more Like before.
They announcing that if you not buy IDs from nimbuzz merchants( means nimbuzz Admins who selling ID (indirectly lachch@nimbuzz.com))
Then only you allow to stay in nimbuzz else no guaranty for IDs blocked or banned for regular users.

I helped alot of peoples help without any ins-tension and many peoples come for my help. There are hardly 50 peoples in my list who are my personal friends.
Rest send me add own for my help. stylish IDs/simple original All tryied to unblock/ Recovered. I thinked all as my friends/brothers so helped them.
some peoples even thinked that am nimbuzz employee. They treat me like am nimbuzz admin.
I made all my softwares to give thier best while using it in nimbuzz. and they all was entertaining/funny without using any logger.. I aware peoples how
thier IDs got Ha*ck**ed or how some peoples tricked to H+a~c*k IDs.

I don't say this that I was only coder/programmer who was creaing such softwares for nimbuzz but you see rahul@nimbuzz.com the one who created many softwares
and whose technology still using nimbuzz in n-world also "LEAVED NIMBUZZ". dj.abhiyuthan , baba and even many irani coders leaved nimbuzz.
Because nimbuzz is more corrupted now in past few years. How i can say that?

1. There are many bugs in nimbuzz comes sometimes due mistakes of nimbuzz developers many peoples Loosed thier IDs. its like a fun now everybody comes here only to
   H+a~c*k IDs? there was bug in android nimbuzz, symbian, java even for pc that change password victim and get dc. And Id got Ha*ck**ed.

Recently some IDs sending adds to every vip IDs if they online from android then they send presence xml which include password change xml in html code form.

2. nimbuzz made nimbuckz it was good idea for business i agreed and liked that but then admin miss-use their powers. They create new word "black-buckz".

BLACK-BUCKZ: It is nimbuzz bug that some peoples got success to steal buckz. They should take the steps against stopping such stealing activities.
  but see if somebody report nimbuzz admin that he have black-buckz then without judging and checking how much informer words true they take decision and takes
  against them. Means be the dog of admins, you can rock here because Admins are so bussy that don't have time for investigation..

Proof of this incident i got many complains but i remember only once case currently maria(rachel) owner of america2 because this is first foreign girl in nimbuzz who was my friend from 2009.
  somebody nimbuzz admin dog report just to show rachel down and see how admin have just heard and trigger action without investigation.

3. NOBODY IS SAFE HERE: how?
   Well from my above point i showed you true face nimbuzz admins and developing. Now let me tell you my personal incident. Well all know me from godfathers@nimbuzz.com
but few peoples who know me well also know that deepak@nimbuzz.com also me. It was Ha*ck**ed recently.how? why?
I had a friend from libya his some IDs are Ha*ck**ed by somebody.. he came to me to get his id back. As no admin was in my contact i suggest him one amit@nimbuzz.com because he said he have contact with nimbuzz admins and employees.
amit asked 12,500 ruppee. Its huge money for anybody specially for me but he paid. Just after amit@nimbuzz got money he recieved he never came online after.
shaktiman@nimbuzz.com was my like my elder brother we talked personally everyday and he is a developer also best-friend of amit@nimbuzz.com. When i asked about amit then shaktiman said he leaved nimbuzz.
I feel guilty and shame that i referred him to amit@nimbuzz.com and he given him money because he trusted me. Just after one week my deepak@nimbuzz.com got Ha*ck**ed. i was shocked because there is nobody who can H+a~c*k my ID easly.
the most shocking news was that it was suarabh@nimbuzz.com. when he Ha*ck**ed my id he treat like he was big-Ha****cker he abused everybody in my contact list even me. He was trying to confused me. By mistake a while i opened my nimbuzz recover page
and seen my ID details under email i found shaktiman fake gmail and number. I mailed as usually to support then support saying my mails and numbers dosn't match. I was using it from more then 2 years.
I just ask yourself one question is it possible to H+a~c*k my ID? i have 1600 stylish+fake cracked IDs which password was very simple.. if i didnt cracked then irani will gona H+a~c*k. also I know how to make password strong.
My password is so hard that i cant remember single and he cracked? Ha*ck**ed? i investigate more,found he do mail to support and get password from there.
I talked about this to shailesh.astute one nimbuzz admin what he said" You are right but you mail this again you will get your id if your information match with our database."
Lol my email and number was verified. I also remind him how to make nimbuzz room rock back again. I said him make this capctha as option so that owner can set this according to thier wish.
because this capctha so hard and sometimes not come full. he said he will check feasibility of this... and inform me but he never informed me.. this is not big.. they come online and stay online no reply!!

4. Saling IDs:
We heard from begining that admin selling ids.. but it was secretly now they doing open.. this is false that ID should be older then 1 years not login..
If they see you will surely make thier pocket heavy then they gona block it first and then gona sale ID. and they gona block all names IDs/ stylish/ simple demanded IDs.
how cheap and poor nimbuzz now.. selling data.. just.. no care about users. It was only destoyred by them own.. instead making nimbuzz more friendly/secure they
become like hungry wolf for the ID.

* INSTEADING MAINTAINING NIMBUZZ THEY SALING.. INSTEAD HELPING USERS TO GET THIER IDS THEY BLOCK FOR UNKNOW REASON.( selling IDs)
* INSTEAD INVESTATION WHICH ID GET BUCKZ BY WHICH METHOD THEY PREFER TO TAKE DECISON BY THOSE WHO ARE THIER DOGGIES.(black-buckz case)
* INSTEAD LISTENING DEVLOPER IDEAS THEY IGNORING THEM.(NOT IMPROVING)
* NOW IF ONCE ID BLOCK THEY VERY HARDLY REPLY AND FOR UNBLOCK ID MORE LESS REPLY.(poor support)

AN ID IS JUST AN IDIENTITY.. IT MAKES UR FRIENDS AND OTHER USER RECORGINSE YOU.. else know care who you are. People know me from godfathers@nimbzz.com
how many of them know that king*bing@nimbuzz.com also my id? and i used that id while testing new softwares?

So, I decided To LEAVE NIMBUZZ BEFORE ANYBODY RICH GUY COME TO BUY MY ID. and i wanna inform all my friends those who are rich and still nimbuzz fan. *best of luck*
I DON'T HAVE MONEY MORE. AM NOT BUSSNIESS CLASS GUY..I JOINED NIMBUZZ FOR MAKING FRIENDS.
Posted by dmaurya24 
THANK YOU

TOP-CODER

TOP-CODER

Management team
Management team

Posted Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:36 pm

yep bro
Thank  you  for  sharing  What is happening in nimbuzz.......... 30962856

http://www.hackersw0rld.tk

Lekshmi

Lekshmi

Administrator
Administrator

Posted Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:25 pm

Just pasting an email from Nimbuzz 

"
Dear ***************,

Thank you for your mail.

We do understand your concern about Nimbuzz. You have been a loyal user since 2008 and we appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts.

We always want to keep our relationship healthy and secure and we would like to thank you for your unconditional support.

After the acquisition, we are working day & night and trying our best to make Nimbuzz more robust.
Hence, we want you to accompany us for the benefit of our beloved product.

Kindly let us know if you have any other concern.

Cheers,

Nimbuzz Team.

"

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Total Posts:
  • Total Members:
  • Newest Member:
  • Most Online: Most users ever online was 583 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:28 am